Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Train or Plane?

Still deciding whether I will take an overnight train Mumbai-Udaipur or plane.
Plane is $70 more but arrives the same day. Train is a bit of local adventure but arrives the following morning at 8:25AM.

I guess I had my fair portion of indian transportation back in 2006-2007. I even tried Second Class Unreserved once for 10 hours. Funny enough it was also to Udaipur. I remember me and Glenn were resting for a few days after this famous ride. I also remember it made me write the story. A famous story about my Second Class Unreserved experience.

This time, it will be more or less civilized experience in the first class. Second class story still gives me shivers. I do not want want to go through this ever again. Glenn would probably say the same thing.

Train might be actually even a better option. I will be exhausted at this point after 2 days of flights from LAX to London, whole day in London, and then London to Mumbai. I might as well pass out immediately in the 1st class AC sleeper. I think nothing will bother me at that point. I will be dead.

Anyways, not sure...will decide later...

No comments:

Post a Comment